10 RACKS BACK SQUAT MONDAY & FRONT SQUAT WEDNESDAY *adjust the weight accordingly if the athletes look like they are unable to perform with good technique. At some point athletes should be able to get under the bar and start off the safety bar racks and do a touch and go.
3 ROUNDS #superset with 5 BAR DIPS and ONE LEGGED SQUATS 3 each leg off of benches to be used as a stretch for the hip flexors and hamstrings.
- RACK 95# FULL RANGE OF MOTION 5 REPS
- RACK 115# FULL RANGE OF MOTION 4 REPS
- RACK 135# ABOVE PARALLEL 3 REPS
- RACK 165# LITTLE HIGHER 3 REPS
- RACK 185# LITTLE HIGHER 3 REPS
- RACK 205# LITTLE HIGHER 3 REPS
- RACK 225# LITTLE HIGHER 3 REPS
- RACK 275# LITTLER HIGHER 3 REPS
- RACK 315# at this point athlete should have hips slightly back short range squat for 3 reps and 3 calf raises
- RACK 335# *same thing very short range of motion 3 reps and 3 calf raises
135# 50 REP BENCH PRESS
50 WALL BALLS #after every 30 seconds every athlete has to do 10 sit-ups and then chip away at the wall balls again. The 1st set will be a lot of wall balls but after they start doing sit-ups they won't be able to accomplish so many and will have to focus on getting done with the sit-ups faster.